Relaxed, proven functionality for faster, easier getaways. Transcend luggage is smartly designed and lightweight, the essential qualities that seasoned travelers insist upon.
Meet the best of both worlds. The Transcend Medium Expandable Spinner is large enough to store extra clothing and essentials, but still light enough to not slow you down. Four spinner wheels transport you effortlessly across the airport and around the world. Transcend VX™ variable expansion allows up to an extra 2.5" of customizable capacity and ensures a sturdy shape for easy packing.
- Adjustable EZ-Hook™ mesh garment panels minimize wrinkling and keep clothing from shifting during transit
- EZ-Hook™ suiter on inside lid holds 2 suits or garments or 1-4 shirts and cinches them securely in place
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories such as socks or ties
- Deep zippered lid pocket for storing travel essentials
- SmartLink™ system strap transports two or more bags as one
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- Large gusseted front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items such as a jacket or sweater
- Two-tone nylon twill outer fabric is lightweight, durable and resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Outsider® handle for wrinkle-free flat packing provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space
- Handle system made of aircraft-grade aluminum with strong v-groove tubes that guarantee less jamming
- Ergonomic Outsider® handle grip and cushioned top and side carry handles for comfortable and versatile carrying options
- Reinforced corner guards protect case from impacts
- YKK® RC #10 zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action
- Double zipper pulls are ergonomic and lockable
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Integrated bottom fabric slip handle for easy lifting
- Recessed double spinner wheels for lower center of gravity and effortless 360° navigation
Available in Black, Hunter Green and Crimson Red
- Built-in garment folder with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds 2 suits or garments or 1-4 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling
- Removable, adjustable SmartLink™ strap included
||Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
||Proprietary two-tone nylon twill outer fabric has a fine weave for a sleek touch and non-bulky appearance; durable and lightweight fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
||5235.8 - 6206.1 cu in. (expanded)/85.8 - 101.7 liters (expanded)
||24.5 x 19 x 11 in./62 x 48.5 x 28 cm
|OUTSIDE EXPANDED DEPTH
||14.5 in./37 cm
Briggs & Riley offers three fast and easy repair options:
1. Do-It-Yourself: Feeling handy or need a quick fix on your Briggs & Riley bag? Save the time and expense of shipping your bag to us for repair and expedite the process by taking advantage of our self-repair kits.
2. Utilize Our Extensive Repair Network: You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to ensure they are capable of repairing.
3. Send Us Your Bag: If your bag is badly damaged, we recommend sending it directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers. You will need a repair authorization number (RA). You can obtain an RA number here. You'll need to write your RA number on the outside of the carton in which you ship your bag. Please Note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
400 Wireless Blvd., Hauppauge, NY 11788 - Hours of Operation M-F 9:00am to 4:00pm EST
860 Airport St., Unit A, Moss Beach, CA 94038 - Hours of Operation M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm PST
For repair service located outside of the U.S., please visit our International Repair Center Locator. You can also contact us and we'll help get the process started.
Our simple as that guarantee® covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag. Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its contents. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge. Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Due to discontinuation of a particular part or color, identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace a damaged part with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching color. Please note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.