The Briggs & Riley Torq Medium Spinner is extremely durable and carries up to 5 days of clothing and travel needs.
- Polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights and ergonomic Outsider® handle grip
- Molded soft-touch top and side carry handles for comfortable gripping and carrying
- The Briggs & Riley Control Panel™ with integrated TSA-friendly combination lock secures contents in main and front compartments
- Smartlink™ system straptransports two or more bags as one
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls with gunmetal finish
- Soft-touch molded ID tag conceals personal information
- 80/20 top lid opening allows bag to be packed on a luggage rack or bed like a traditional suitcase
- Flexible retaining wall perfectly guides packing process
- Molded compression panel keeps clothing flat, minimizing wrinkling, and prevents contents from shifting in transit
- Large u-zip and mesh lid pockets
- Molded privacy pocketat bottom of main compartment utilizes space between handle bars for maximum packing efficiency
- Molded side feet protect and keep bag clean when placed on side
- Recessed double spinner wheels for lower center of gravity and effortless 360° navigation; steel components for added durability
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability
- Polyester Briggs & Riley bag with drawstring
WE COULD'VE MADE A BAG THAT
MERELY LASTS A LONG TIME,
BUT THAT SOUNDED SO
SHORTSIGHTED TO US.
At Briggs & Riley, we don't want to sell you a bag, we want you to be part of our family. It’s been our philosophy since day one. And in typical family fashion, we believe in looking out for one another. That’s why we're the only luggage company to offer a no-strings-attached lifetime guarantee on all our bags.
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline,
we will repair it free of charge – Simple as that!
Here’s how the Briggs & Riley Simple as That® guarantee works:
A. Simple bag repairs – you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.
B. Badly damaged bags – we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers.
Our Simple as That® guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.
We will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations.
Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.
You see, to us, the phrase “lifetime guarantee” is more than just a marketing strategy.
It’s a sign of our integrity.