Whether you carry it for everyday use, pack for an overnight trip, or use it as a carry-on for your in-flight necessities, this sophisticated tote will get you where you're going in style. The Briggs & Riley Baseline Large Shopping Tote features a roomy main compartment with a recessed top zipper closure, interior pockets for organization, and a snap-in, removable waterproof pocket for toiletries or makeup. A waterproof water bottle pocket provides safe storage for a beverage, a key fob offers convenient storage for your keys, and a front pocket with a magnetic closure can be used to hold your cell phone, travel documents, or frequently used items.
Internal Features: Roomy main compartment for allows tote to be easily packed and organized. Zippered pocket and 2 elastic pockets organize smaller items like ties and scarves. Snap-in, removable waterproof pocket is perfect for toiletries, makeup, etc.. Waterproof water bottle pocket. Key fob keeps keys easily accessible - External Features. SpeedThru pocket for hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.. Front pocket with magnetic closure is perfect for an itinerary. Dual-purpose, slip-through back pocket allows tote to slip over the Outsider® handle of our other Baseline bags for easy transport. Tapered leather straps are perfect for over the shoulder carrying. Hide-away ID card conceals personal info.
- SpeedThru pocket for quick storage of items at security checks
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over any Outsider® handle for easy transport
- Front pocket with magnetic closure provides quick access to items
- Leather/webbing straps for comfortable carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasion
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information
- Roomy main compartment allows tote to be easily packed and organized
- Zipper pocket and 2 elastic pockets organize smaller items like ties and scarves
- Snap-in, removable waterproof pocket is perfect for toiletries, makeup, etc.
- Waterproof water bottle pocket
- Key keeper to keep keys easily accessible yet concealed
Our simple as that guarantee® covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag. Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its contents. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge. Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Due to discontinuation of a particular part or color, identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace a damaged part with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching color. Please note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
1. Do-It-Yourself: Feeling handy or need a quick fix on your Briggs & Riley bag? Save the time and expense of shipping your bag to us for repair and expedite the process by taking advantage of our self-repair kits.
2. Utilize Our Extensive Repair Network: You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to ensure they are capable of repairing.
3. Send Us Your Bag: If your bag is badly damaged, we recommend sending it directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers. You will need a repair authorization number (RA). You can obtain an RA number here. You'll need to write your RA number on the outside of the carton in which you ship your bag. Please Note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
400 Wireless Blvd., Hauppauge, NY 11788 - Hours of Operation M-F 9:00am to 4:00pm EST
860 Airport St., Unit A, Moss Beach, CA 94038 - Hours of Operation M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm PST
For repair service located outside of the U.S., please visit our International Repair Center Locator. You can also contact us and we'll help get the process started.