This luxury tote is perfect for an overnight trip or sophisticated weekend getaways. The Briggs & Riley Baseline 17" Double Expandable Tote is loaded with pockets and compartments to hold all your items inside and add a touch of class to your overall look. This tote has a roomy main compartment for clothing with two elastic pockets for delicates, a flat packing section with a garment securing panel, and a front gusseted pocket with a key fob, pen loops, and slip pockets for travel documents or portable electronic devices. A hide-away ID card conceals your personal info while a magnetic handle wrap, shoulder strap, and a back pocket that slips over roller bag handles offer versatile carrying options to suit your travel needs.
- Impressive 4 inch expansion with expandable main and flat packing sections
- Gusseted front pocket with key fob slip pockets for tickets, magazines and pen loops
- Packing section features a garment securing panel to keep clothes in place and a zippered pocket for added organization
- Roomy main section features 2 elastic pockets for undergarments or socks
- Three compartment design: front, main and flat packing
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of our other bags for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures bag in place.
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification.
- SpeedThru pocket for hassle-free airport security luggage checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Use webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy transport
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasion
- HideAway ID tag conceals personal information
- Shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder pad included
Our simple as that guarantee® covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag. Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its contents. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge. Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Due to discontinuation of a particular part or color, identical replacement parts may not be available. Briggs & Riley will repair or replace a damaged part with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching color. Please note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
1. Do-It-Yourself: Feeling handy or need a quick fix on your Briggs & Riley bag? Save the time and expense of shipping your bag to us for repair and expedite the process by taking advantage of our self-repair kits.
2. Utilize Our Extensive Repair Network: You can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center. We recommend calling your local repair center before bringing or shipping your bag to ensure they are capable of repairing.
3. Send Us Your Bag: If your bag is badly damaged, we recommend sending it directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers. You will need a repair authorization number (RA). You can obtain an RA number here. You'll need to write your RA number on the outside of the carton in which you ship your bag. Please Note: You are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
400 Wireless Blvd., Hauppauge, NY 11788 - Hours of Operation M-F 9:00am to 4:00pm EST
860 Airport St., Unit A, Moss Beach, CA 94038 - Hours of Operation M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm PST
For repair service located outside of the U.S., please visit our International Repair Center Locator. You can also contact us and we'll help get the process started.