RFID Slim Passport Wallet
– Holds up to 10 cards, cash, receipts, passport and travel documents
– RFID blocking alloy lining protects against identity and credit card theft
– Made with nappa leather
– Ultra Slim nylon interior resists moisture
– Weight: 1.3 ounces
– Dimensions: 511/16″ x 4″ x ¼” (14.4cm x 10.2 cm x .6cm)
– Compatible with: American dollars, Singapore dollars, yen, won, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars, euros, pounds, Swiss francs, Malaysian ringgit, renminbi, and Phillipine pesos
Our RFID slim wallets are purpose-built to prevent identity theft. They use an almost undetectable alloy lining to block electronic signals all the way up to 3,000MHz, so you can rest easy knowing that nobody’s looking at your private information.
RFID stands for radio frequency identification. RFID chips are typically put into credit cards, passports, enhanced driver’s licenses and global cards to hold personal information like your name, credit card number, passport numbers, address, and date of birth. RFID chips make payment faster, and help to identify you more efficiently. For example, by transmitting information quicker, international borders can get people through more quickly. The trouble is, while this technology can be used to make things better, it can be used negatively too. A common example is identity or credit card fraud. Hackers can use individual scanners that they own, out in public, to steal information straight from your pocket without you even knowing.
How does RFID protection work?
Allett RFID wallets provide the same RFID blocking security used by the US Military. Within the layers of your wallet lies a multi-metalized liner that blocks RFID signals up to 3000MHz. This tightly weaved nickel and copper liner offers total security against RFID signals even in close quarters. This is great for you, as it means you can use your RFID chipped cards when you want to, without the fear of having your data stolen without you knowing. It’s also corrosion and wear resistant, so you can expect many years of secure protection with an Allett RFID wallet.